Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

Emerging from the Mound

Hello Everyone!

It has been waaaaaaaaay too long since my last post. So long that I would not blame you for thinking I had fell off the planet or been lost to the Bermuda Triangle. The real reason I have been neglectful of my little blog here is that I have been tunneling my way out of a mound of work and projects.

I have been very fortunate over the past few months to have a generous amount of jobs come my way and some opportunities to work with some fantastic people.

Over the next few posts I will go in depth on some of these projects and also announce some projects that I will be working on this year.
Until then, Cheers!
-Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment