Gavin McCarthy is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist. This blog is a collection for various sketches, experiments and new work. Comments are always welcome and encouraged. All blog content © Gavin McCarthy

View my portfolio at www.artbygavin.com

My Return From Europe

It's OK... I'm alive. Some time has passed since my last post as I have recently been gallivanting around Europe with my lovely wife. We traveled for a little over two weeks and visited London, Paris, Amsterdam and Bruges. It was a packed 16 days of sights, sounds, smells and experiences. Here are a few images from the trip. Not many drawings but lots of sights.
I will be annoying my friends and family for years with stories from this adventure. Thanks to my wife for putting this all together, she might need to consider tourism as second career.

I was lucky to come home to some very fun projects and can't wait to show some of them. Now that I have gotten my routine back in order I should be posting more often.
Cheers
-Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment